Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tuf & Cheyenne talk about Love, Life and Rodeo


Tomas: Cowboy Homecoming
   
What’s your biggest regret?

Cheyenne: Not dating Tuf in high school.
Tuf: I asked, but she wouldn’t go out with me.
Cheyenne: Sorry, honey.
Tuf: I regret not hanging in until she said yes.


What is your greatest accomplishment?

Tuf: Surviving Afghanistan
Cheyenne: Surviving my husband’s suicide.
Tuf: That’s too depressing. Our greatest accomplishment is despite all that we fell in love…with each other.
Cheyenne: Aw…that’s so romantic.


What is your most treasured possession?

Cheyenne: My engagement ring Tuf had made for me.
Tuf: Cheyenne and the twins.
Cheyenne: Tuf, we’re not possessions.
Tuf: You’re the most valuable thing in my life.
Cheyenne: Aw…(leaning in for a kiss) wait, we have more questions to answer.




If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Cheyenne: My freckles.
Tuf: No way. I love those freckles.
Cheyenne: So, honey, what would you change about yourself?
Tuf: My hard head.
Cheyenne: Yep, we have a winner.


What do you fear?

Cheyenne: Losing Tuf.
Tuf: That the flashback nightmares will come back.


What do you love about the rodeo?

Tuf: The eight-second buzzer.
Cheyenne: Yeah. His whole life is defined by eight seconds.
Tuf: Wait. That doesn’t sound right. Just my professional life is defined by eight seconds.
Cheyenne: Men. (smile)


What do you dream about?

Cheyenne: Loving Tuf for the rest of my life, and maybe having another child.
Tuf: Whoa, interview over. We have to talk about this.
Cheyenne: Oh, honey. It’ll only take eight seconds.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that was just too funny and cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great, I love the series and the cowboys. Kudos to whoever came up with the storyline and characters. I cannot wait for the next book:)

    ReplyDelete