Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Duke & Angie talk about Life, Love and Romance

What is your greatest accomplishment?
Duke: Working up the nerve to ask Angie for a date.
Angie: Deciding to leave Texas when I was pregnant and almost broke.

What trait is most important in a friend?
Duke: Loyalty
Angie: Trust

What do you most enjoy about your job?
Duke:  Being a deputy is never boring, and it’s not all working at a desk.
Angie: I like making horse treats that are nutritious, but that horses love.
Part time at the school---I like the people I work with, and the kids.

Who do you most admire and why?
Duke:  My cousin Ace, because he’s smart, easy-going, and accepts me as I am.
Angie: Sarah Hart, because she’s a strong woman and has held her family  together through hard times and with a deep faith.
Duke

Name your biggest regret.
Duke:  Probably that I never knew my mother.
Angie: That work sometimes has to come before spending time with my son.

What makes you angry or upset?
Duke:  When my twin brother, Beau, nags at me to ride better in rodeos.
Angie: I get angry when people mistreat animals, or dump them like trash.

What trait would you like to change about yourself?
Duke:  I worry too much about the family.  I don’t like squabbles.
Angie: Oh my…a too short nose, a too wide mouth, a tendency to eat too much.

What is your most treasured possession?
Duke:  I’d have to say my dog, Zorro.
Angie
Angie:A silver cross on a thin chain that belonged to my grandmother.

What makes you happy?
Duke:  Watching the sun rise on a clear day.
Angie:  Seeing my son laugh.
  
Of what are you most afraid?
Duke:   A concern that something bad may happen to someone in my family;
my younger cousin, Tuf Hart, is in the military, you know.
Angie:  I worry most about my son’s safety.  I know you have to give a child
space, but it’s hard not to be over-protective.

If they made a movie of your life, what genre would it be? Drama, tragedy, comedy, adventure, romance, or a combination thereof.
Duke:   You didn’t mention Western.  I grew up loving every John Wayne spaghetti-western, which is why I’m nicknamed, Duke.
Angie: If I go way back I’d have to say part drama, part adventure, with a hope for romance.  (The last she says with a shy glance at Duke)


No comments:

Post a Comment